The Total Talent Management System is a dynamic, progressive talent ecosystem with ten components.
When fully implemented, your enterprise can be an Employer of Choice and accelerate progress to becoming a People-Centered, Growth-Smart, Profit-Driven, Knowledge-Based Enterprise.
The following five-step process is generally the most appropriate starting point to implement The Total Talent Management System.
1. Project planning to establish the objectives and the timelines to achieve them.
2. Facilitate a position analysis of a key position and produce a Job Report and job-relevant interview questions.
3. Produce Talent Reports and Job-Talent Comparison Report on semi-finalists.
4. Produce individual Gap Reports on the finalists to guide the selection of the ideal candidate.
5. Produce the Coaching Report and create a personal development plan from the individual’s talent report.
The assessment described will assure the identification of the candidates with the highest potential to become a fully engaged top talent.
© 2022 Effectiveness Ministries. All rights reserved.